Sunday, October 6, 2024

Merchandise, A Special Thank You!

     I can't believe the reaction I've received for this project so far. I can only be thankful to the Lord and to anyone reading this for sending kind words my way. I had no expectations or specific goal in mind when I started recording music to glorify Christ in an extreme genre, but it's been nothing short of amazing.

    I need to give a particularly gigantic thank you to Nocturnal Iridescence (I hope this is an alright name to use for these purposes.) for the support not just for my project, which really gave me a huge bump, but for the scene overall. I knew there was a fairly large scene for extreme Christian music, but I've found out about so many bands from the Unblack Archives since he posted about Rejoice In Our Suffering there. I don't have any social media outside of this blog, really, so my exposure has been limited to what I just stumble across. Check out the Unblack Archives, and listen to any of the bands that you can here:  

https://unblack-archives.blogspot.com/ (Opens in a new tab.)

He has multiple other blogs and websites, you should check them all out. While you're at it, check out the music on Annihilated Pentagram Productions. He even made some really cool wallpapers for many bands in the scene here:

https://unblackmetalwallpapers.blogspot.com/ (Opens in a new tab.)

    With that being said, I will likely be using this blog more in the future to answer questions that I receive, explain what I was thinking when I was creating tracks, announce future releases or post new merchandise, etc. 

    The following is supposed to be here on Tuesday, October 08, 2024, so I'll start shipping out the day after.

Resurrection of Dry Bones Physical Media: 

 
    This is a professionally duplicated CD in a DVD case with full artwork wrap, printing on disc, a little insert, the whole thing. This is an edition of 25 and though they're not hand-numbered, this will be the only time I get these made in this format. Future runs will likely be in other formats or an unlimited, standard CD release. The artwork is a chunk of a piece by Gustave Dore, a 19th century artist that did a lot of Biblical artwork.

Demo Collection Physical Media:

      This is going to be a collection of all three demos on one disc with extensive liner notes. If you can't tell, I never shut up. I explain each track a little bit on the original ambient demos, and give overall information on Spiritual Warfare. It's in a 6-Panel Wallet and limited to 100. Again, not numbered, but I won't be getting more of these made. Ever. Period. On any format.

Stickers and Buttons:

      This logo on some rather large stickers. 8.5 x 1.5 or so. I'll give a couple with any other merch order.

    These logos on buttons. They aren't black and white, though. The white is actually silver, and they're somewhat larger buttons than what I generally see for band merch. Like the stickers, I'll try to include at least one on any other merch order. I have these in hand already, they come faster than any other merch I order and I'll post photos soon. They look fantastic. 

OTHER STUFF COMING SOON:
  • A full length BLACK METAL album. Straightforward, loud black metal. (December, 2024 - Cassette, Vinyl, Digital. No CDs, but the physical media will likely not be here until 2025)
  • A BLACKENED PUNK/CRUSTY sounding release. (2025, Cassette, Digital)
  • T-shirts. High Quality, Screen-Printed. (December, 2024?)
  • Patches. High Quality, Canvas, Screen-Printed Patches. Big ones - 10 x 3. (December, 2024?)
  • SEVERAL SPLIT RELEASES. I love split releases. I want to do more of them. If you want to do a split, reach out to me and let me know. This type of collaboration is something I really enjoy, and Rejoice In Our Suffering is a project that works in many genres. (2024, 2025)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have received the CDs and other merch!

 Have a look! You can pick them up from the Bandcamp: https://rejoiceinoursuffering.bandcamp.com